Square meters in the housing ads are considered net or gross?

The advertisements always refer to the square meters gross, considering the walls.

I need an evaluation of my property, is it free?

Generally, the property valuation followed by an assignment of brokerage is free. If you want to estimate your property without giving us the brokerage assignment, the cost of the report will depend on the final value and its complexity.

Who pays the real estate agent commission, sellers or buyers?

As stated in Art. 1754 Civil Code, the Broker is the person who correlates two or more parties to conclude a deal, without being tied to any of them. Article 1755 indicates that the broker will be entitled to a commission from each of the parties (2950), if the deal is concluded as result of his intervention.

What is the earnest money deposit?

It's a good faith deposit, but not to be confused with a down payment. When buyers execute a purchase contract, the contract specifies how much money the buyer is initially putting up to secure the contract, to show "good faith". An earnest money deposit says to the seller: "Yes, I am serious enough about buying your house that I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is."

Which are the limits imposed for buying a property with benifts as First Home?

First home buyer benefits, what to declare in the notary deed:

Not to be the exclusive owner (100% owner) or together with their spouse (joint ownership with someone other than the spouse is no impediment) of ownership, usufruct, use and habitation of another dwelling house in the territory the municipality where the property is situated to be purchased facilitated;
Not to be the owner, or even to share in communion with the legal spouse, on the whole national territory, of the rights of ownership or bare ownership, usufruct, use and habitation on another home purchased, even by a spouse, taking advantage of the facilities tax first home.
Undertake to establish residency within 18 months of purchase, in the municipality where the property is situated to buy, if you do not already residing there.

If you sell before five years a home purchased with first home facilitation, what happens?

The Inland Revenue will require the tax difference from 1st to 2nd house, a surcharge of 30% and default interest unless, within one year from the sale of the property, you will buy another property to be used as first home. After past five years you are free to sell your home without any constraint.

I would like to rent my property for the summer, how can I do?

Our agency manages the property for the whole summer period and is directly involved in the renting and everything necessary for tourist purposes, including promoting the building abroad, with agent who speaks English language.

The property must be in good condition, well furnished, with electrical system and heating system compliant with legal standards .

Call us
Write us